Each Sunday morning we gather together at 10:00 a.m. for Sunday School. This time of Bible study & fellowship forms an important part of our church life together. Our aim during this time is to grow together in the grace and knowledge of our Lord & Savior Jesus Christ and to grow in our love for one another.
- Preschool (2 years – Kindergarten) Location: first floor of the education building (hallway across from library) Teachers: Ann Godwin, Chauncey Godwin, Alice Rogers, and Heather Ingram
- Elementary (Grades 1-3) Location: Room: 2nd floor Education Building, Teachers: Leslie Geoghegan and Lisa Nichols
- Grades 4-5 Location: Room: 2nd Floor Education Building, Teachers: Taneill Barbour and Tish Wallace
- Jr High grades 6-8 meet in the classroom adjacent to the coke machine in the Family Life Center. Teachers: Jim Ingram and Sandy Henson
- Sr High grades 9-12 meet in the basement (steps located behind the sanctuary next to church office). Teachers: Trey Leeke, Taylor Neal and Kristi Hillhouse
- Library Learners – Library Learners is for those who have questions and concerns about faith and what it means to live and learn as a Christian today in light of our history and mission in Christ. It is a group-discussion-format that tackles both theological and topical studies. This class meets in the library.
- Damaged Angels – The re-introduction of our Men’s fellowship class Damaged Angels offers a chance to relax and engage with one another over a cup of coffee. The class meets in the west lobby across from the gym. Leader: Buddy Stubbs
- Seekers – This is a lively group of various ages that enjoys a good discussion! Presently the class is studying the Gospel of John using Barclay’s Commentary. This class meets in the Session Room down the hallway across from the gym (last class on the left). Leaders: Lori Dickerson and Rick Jones
- Sista’hood – Sista’hood is a group of women who gather to study and discuss various topics related to life application of their faith. They meet in the first classroom in the hallway beside the library. Leaders: Garra Owens and Cindy Faucette
- Frances Sheffield Class – Named in honor of Frances Sheffield, who retired from teaching this class after many years of enlightening and edifying her students, this class continues to study various books on faith. They meet in the second classroom in the hallway beside the library. Leader: Aubre Wells
- The Journey – This class is for anyone who would like to simply enjoy a time of fellowship with a short devotion over a cup of coffee. They will meet in the last classroom in the hallway next to the library. Coffee and Doughnut Procurement Person: Tish Wallace
- The Lost Class – This class studies various books and DVD series about the Christian faith. They meet in the room that is in the short hallway at the end of the hallway across from the gym. Leaders: Lou Ann McCarty and Sarah Helen Beckham, Leader Emeritus: Mildred Grubbs